20070927

Thank YOU(:

Thanks everyone for all of your wishes. I really appreciated it a lot! Especially when my day was so bad, it didn't fail to bring smiles across my face each time I received a greeting. And the saviour of my day would be Mr. Kannan(: He's really sooooo sweet today. He accompanied me for the night. Haha, it really felt like I was out with my lover! HAHA. X: Long long time since I felt that way. Anyway.. I liked the place (Mahanttan Fish Market? at Clark Quay Central) we went for dinner. The food and company was good! I was really full! I just loved the seafood platter. Strictly for sharing! LOL. Buttered rice, fried oysters, prawns, calamari rings and french fries! And we went for desserts at haagen daaz. 3 scoops + 2 toppings + boyfriend = sweeeet sweeet dessert. Saw MinXing dear, hahaha. Boy was she shocked. I wished you could join us for desserts, but thanks anyway for being so thoughtful! (: Don't worry and be so shocked la k, we're best friends still. Lol! Anyway... Thank you bf, Kannan Nadarajan Jia Neng. Thanks so much for being there, thanks for accompanying this emo-wrecked, thanks for the music. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU(:

Just cut my bday cake w my mummy not long ago. For a moment I thought my cake would be left uncut in the refridgerator. The person I wna thank most is my mummy. Thank you mummy for everything. You mean a world to me, mummy. I LOVE YOU. (: Jayjay, please get well soon and Eerik, we will be waiting for you to come out on your first book out of BMT! Hehehe.

Thanks to my bandmates too! They celebrated for me and they played sparklers to celebrate lantern fest. which was one day bfore my day. It was fun with all of you. Going to miss you all so bad. Thanks bandits, especially my fluffies a.k.a bbms (winks.) I can't wait for later. Poldars going to celebrate yenfy darling and mine!! Yayyyy. See you guys(:

Less than three:
Rebellion Hearts <3
Sparklers.
Bandits in an empty carpark.
Thank you mummy, you are the world.
Sweet love.
Hahaha, the irreplaceable boyfriend. You are LOVE(:
See the resemblance of it's owner and itself? Lol.
The cake mummy bought for me(: Chocolate Mint Tea!
My mummy took this picture. I know I'm ugly, but trust me, for a gadget idiot like my mummy, this is a really good picture! She took 30SECONDS to get this picture! Just how cute she is.. Haha. Thanks MUM!
Okie, here you have me! The hair sucks, but I think there's nt much of a diff la. Hmmm. Finally I'm legal and 18! The fat and old Jolene!

Good night everyone. Thank you!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home